- QUALIFICATION Student
- INDUSTRY Lobbying
Relationship is at the heart of everything that we do at Serve the City. Along with the internship profile below, we like to help shape each internship to the individual gifts, abilities and passions of the intern.
The main duties of the intern will include:
· support coordination & planning of Serve the City’s team-buildings
· provide event planning leadership for fundraising events
· support the communications team
· assist STC staff in ongoing needs of the organization to support follow-up from meetings, including administrative and logistics support
· participate in STC Core Team, including the weekly meeting
· lead serving projects as interested
· other projects to support the intern’s personal and professional goals
· flexibility is essential for internship experience
· be involved in projects
– We are looking for people who would like to change the way people looking at poverty
– Fluency in English is a must, knowing French, Dutch or other languages is always a plus
– Detail-oriented and ability to work well in different fields
– You have dynamic, mature personality with excellent interpersonal skills
– Organisational skills
We have this opportunity in our Brussels Office.
In addition to great team experience and opportunity to work with European companies, we offer you a nurturing and growing environment with career opportunities and training possibilities.