- QUALIFICATION Student
- INDUSTRY Start-up
About the job
We are undergoing a substantial growth in our business and we forecast our user-base to expand substantially in the coming months.
• You will help us to develop and grow our search engine strategy.
• Manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
• Develop and take advantage of growth hacking practices
• Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant keywords.
• Manage of organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on site impressions, clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
• Communicate learnings and content market insights learned through campaigns across the startup
– Join us at the start of this exciting time of growth acceleration.
– Get a taste of the development of an international startup.
– Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
– Fun, casual environment.
– Flexible schedules
Sortlist.com is a tech startup based in Brussels & Paris. Through an innovative web application strongly linked to professional networks, Sortlist is reinventing the way businesses of any sizes/locations find their marketing and communication agencies.
Location: Brussels or Ghent
Just send us your CV to email@example.com or apply here directly!