- QUALIFICATION Bachelor
- INDUSTRY Start-up
Mailfence is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Intern with a passion for the Internet.
You are curious and like to learn about online marketing.
You will contribute to our online marketing strategy focussed at getting us to the top of Google. You’ll be coached by our digital marketing experts.
It is an Intern position, starting as soon as possible, based in Brussels
About the job
Mailfence is growing rapidly and we forecast our user-base to expand substantially in the coming months.
• You will help us to develop and grow our search engine presence
• You will manage both on-site and off-site SEO for the company.
• Develop and take advantage of growth hacking practices
• Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create and promote high-quality content around important, relevant keywords.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
Mailfence is a secure and private email service that fights for online privacy and digital freedom. It’s free and easy-to-use.
Mailfence is not just a service, but part of a worldwide movement to regain online privacy. Join our fight. Encrypt everything!
We believe that we will loose our right to online privacy if we don’t fight for it. Therefore we pledge to donate 15% of all income of the Pro plan to foundations like the Electronic Frontier Foundation and the European Digital Rights Foundation that fight for the defence of our rights in the digital world. We love their work.
• Contribute to the fight for online privacy and rights
• Join us at the start of this exciting time of growth acceleration.
• Get a taste of the development of a startup with worldwide users.
• Unique successful/growing/challenging/funded/niche startup.
• Fun, casual environment.
• Flexible schedules.
Just send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org