- QUALIFICATION Student
- INDUSTRY Services
Logistics Intern (m/f)
Kuehne + Nagel Luxembourg is looking for ambitious individuals, interested to grow and gain a relevant first working experience within one of the leading companies in the Logistics and Supply Chain industry worldwide.
As our company is growing and our business is being continuously developed, we regularly offer paid internships as well as the opportunity to write a bachelor or master thesis. And who knows? – Maybe this can also serve as the first step towards a professional future within the Kuehne + Nagel world.
We are currently looking for Interns (3 to 6 months) to support our Integrated Logistics department in Contern, Luxembourg.
Your skills and experience
- Student (internship) of a commercial study program with focus on logistics / transport
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is a must – any other European language advantageous
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong team spirit and communication skills
- Willingness to learn and develop constantly
Apply online through TL Hub’s website.