- QUALIFICATION None
- INDUSTRY Services
International Transport Coordinator (m/f)
Kuehne + Nagel is hiring for the position of International Transport Coordinator to join our Logistics Control Centre in Luxembourg. On this position, you will play a key role in our global operational transportation team acting as a contact/source for transport planning, communication and information flow between customer and other internal stakeholders (Customer Service, Freight Settlement, Implementation Team, Logistics Control Center Management).
You will organize international transports for customer orders by different means of transports, using our automated transport systems, always in accordance with agreed requirements and the existing network structure – offering the best possible solution with regards to management of transport modes, services, and costs.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- Act as single point of contact for all transportation operations in scope
- Cooperate and communicate successfully (via mail, phone, systems) within a multinational team of logistics professionals
- Develop quickly into an expert in your field of responsibility and take over own area independently
- Select transport mode and carriers in order to optimize time, costs and quality
- Support improvement and implementation of new processes
Your skills and experience
- At least 1 year of working experience in the logistics and/or customer service sector
- First experience in Road, Sea or Air Transport
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and at least one additional language
- Very strong customer focus and team spirit
- Willingness to relocate to the Luxembourg region
Apply online through TL Hub’s website.