- QUALIFICATION None
- INDUSTRY Technology
We’re looking for young and dynamic people to join our team, bring us new innovative and creative ideas and help us have an even bigger impact on the real estate market. It’s a huge challenge and we can’t do this on our own – that is why we need talent like you!
Requirements and Responsibilities:
• Proactive & passionate
• Curious & eager to learn every single day
• Experience an object oriented language. If it’s ruby, you have a head-start!
• Excited to solve complex problems in a sophisticated web application
• Smart, productive and immune to sarcasm
• Familiar with git
• You obsess over details, but can see the bigger picture. Simplicity is what drives your work (and your code!)
Expectations are different for an intern than for a more senior position. What remains the same is the level of implication we ask from our team. You must be dedicated and ready to learn.
Your resume won’t matter much. What does is what you can show us. A little app, school project, whatever. Some code you’re proud of.
• Join an international team in the most european city: Brussels
• Freedom and support: we are allergic to micromanagement and office politics, but we love to teach, to share and to learn
• Right tools for the right job. From our hardware to the latest technologies
• Unlimited flow of actual coffee (Nespresso is a no-no) + drinks and snacks in the office
• Daily Mario Kart Tournaments (We are a bit competitive, so buckle up)
• Weekly lunches, happy hours, sports & other activities
Special IT team:
• Some free time to work on open source projects, preferably with your teammates, to explore new
technologies, new frameworks, or just on solving an internal dilemma.
You’d be joining a group of talented people here, in beautiful Brussels
We are dedicated hard workers who are passionately working at an incredible pace. If it sounds like you could have as much fun as we do in this environment, let’s have a chat.
Oh, and by the way, we developed a habit of hiring our interns full-time